Thank you for your interest in attending Trauma Stewardship!
JDI member programs and allied organizations are invited to
participate in a program that will explore self reflection,
individual discovery and recognize ways to best support
ourselves while supporting others.
JDI will offer this one day program in two locations; Wednesday, May 11, 2016 in Springfield and Thursday, May 12th in Boston.
Click here for flyer with more details about Laura, Trauma Stewardship and the program.
Early Bird Registration for JDI Members Only
- Ends Monday, April 11, 2016 at 5:00 pm
- Sign up through your organization for limited free slots
General Registration for JDI members and others working in the field of sexual and domestic violence
- Begins April 14, 2016 (Opens around 9AM)
- Ends May 6, 2016
- $50 per person for staff JDI member programs
- $75 per person for staff at allied organizations
- Come back to this site to register on April 14
A few important notes about registration:
- Space is limited. Registration is REQUIRED. If necessary, JDI may create a waiting list.
- No refunds will be issued.
- If you are unable to attend, please notify JDI at email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the program date.
- All registration is being handled by Jane Doe Inc. Please do not contact Trauma Stewardship to sign up.
- ASL will be provided. For additional accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CEUs will be available. More information will be provided during registration process.
ALL ARE WELCOME
Questions? Please contact JDI at 617-557-1821 or email@example.com
Major support for this Initiative is provided by the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation.
Additional support for this event is provided by the MA Department of Children and Families.