Please take the time to register for the 20th Annual MASOC and MATSA Conference at www.MASOC.net! This will be our best conference yet -- we hope you will join us! To ensure that you get the workshop choices you want, REGISTER NOW! To go directly to the online registration form, CLICK HERE
The 2018 MASOC/MATSA Conference will be held Wednesday, April 11th through Friday, April 13th at the Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center, Marlborough, Massachusetts. This year’s conference, titled Preventing Sexual Violence Through Assessment, Treatment and Safe Management will have a wide variety of workshops (nearly 70) over three days.
Here are some highlights!
EXCITING THURSDAY EVENING EVENTS THIS YEAR:
Our Thursday evening events include a bus trip to Boston, a Student and New Professionals Reception and a celebration of our 20th year of working together. We will be sending details about our 20th year celebration shortly -- be sure to look for these details. Each of these events are a great way to meet others in the field and enjoy your time in the area -- please join us for all of them!
WELCOMING STUDENTS TO ATTEND
STUDENT RATES: Look for our student rates at $65/one day, $115/two days, $160/three days and consider attending the Student and New Professionals Reception on Thursday, April 12th from 5-6 PM.
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR SPEAKERS
· Keynote address title is "Cultural Relevance and Inclusion Begins with Us" by Paula Gomez Stordy and helps to focus our conference theme of cultural competence.
· Robert Wright will be presenting offering "An Introduction: Cultural Competence for Sexual Violence Sector Professionals".
· Cordelia Anderson will focus on "Impact of Pornography".
· James Worling will speak about "Changing Perspectives: Focusing on Strengths and Protective Factors".
· David Delmonico's workshop is titled, "#digitaldeviance: Assessment, Management and Treatment of Online Sex Offenders".
· Sharon Kelley and Mark Olver will present the "Violence Risk Scale – Sexual Offense Version (VRS-SO) Training".
Simply CLICK HERE to register! As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
*Note: This conference runs from April 11 - 13. There are not three separate events, it is all part of one conference.